Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Even though I'm still bitter about the lockout and maybe wanted to dick punch every player vomiting PR bullshit on twitter yesterday, I have much to be thankful for so I would like to dedicate this post to all of those things.

First, I'm thankful that Patrick Kane is not only awesome at hockey but also really, really hot. Bonus for being American, I'll eat some turkey for you Kaner.


Second, I'm thankful for whoever made the jeans that Semyon Varlamov is wearing in this pic. Jesus Christ, Varly. I've never wanted to be a piece of clothing before but I would love to be those jeans. Yeah...I'm sleazy like that.


Third, I am thankful for shirtless Tyler Seguin pictures. "Tyler Seguin shirtless" is the google search which drives the most people to this blog. No lie, it's in the stats and we get dozens of hits every day due to Tyler's amazing body. But sorry Tyler, we also get hits from creepy searches for young boys so I get the impression it's not all hot, single girls and boys checking out your pics.



And the "real Saucer", the girl behind the mask (ha ha), is thankful for her amazing family and friends, her health, a great job, and the reelection of President Obama. The mimosas are flowing as I take a break from cooking to post this and I'm reminded there are more important things than the NHL lockout. Thanks to all the men and women in the armed forces and everyone who helps to keep my family safe and free. I'm most thankful for you and all you do for my country. Fuck, who am I kidding? Why lie? I'm most thankful for Patrick Kane. Sigh...

Kisses!
~ Saucer

No comments:

Post a Comment