Saturday, November 24, 2012

Jordan Eberle and Mike Modano Are Adorable

Jordan Eberle is too adorable for words and Mike Modano is the sexist man on twitter. So when the two of them talk online it is almost too much for me to handle. Modano's reply to Eberle's HOF post was hilarious (see below). And sure, I made a lot of inappropriate comments. Sorry it's just how my sick mind works.



But I'm pretty sure their exchange today beats it. They are both just too cute and seriously, how did these guys even get to be friends? Until last summer's golf tournament I wouldn't have guessed they were more than acquaintances. Maybe it's Ryan Whitney...if anybody can bring people together it would be him, right? Yeah, not so much.



If this blog gave out awards I would give the award to Eberle and Modano for the Biggest Age Gap in a Saucer Fantasy Threesome. Hmmm, maybe we should do awards. Who wouldn't be proud to hold that honor?

Kisses!
~Saucer

No comments:

Post a Comment