Monday, November 12, 2012

Still Whining...

Sorry everybody, I’ve been too depressed to write about hockey lately. I’m ONE profile shy of completing Round 1 (it’s going to be Logan Couture) but I just am too sad to write. OK, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit because I've actually been watching quite a bit of hockey. I'm catching the Sioux on TV - thank God for Fox Sports Central. Wait, did I actually thank God for a Fox network? What is happening to me? Anyway, lots of Sioux on TV and I've been catching AHL and Junior games live as often as possible.
But I really do need to stop following the news on the CBA negotiations. There will be promising news and I get my hopes way up, even though I know I shouldn’t, only to have them stomped on soon after. It’s sad, it’s depressing, and I really, really miss the NHL.
You know what doesn’t help? Pictures like this:

UGH, I don’t want them to have fun together. I want them miserable, sad, crying, and wanting to be back playing in the US!
On the other hand, you know what does help (a little)?


What is the point of these? Who cares, they are freakin hilarious! I hope like hell their NHL teammates are already printing color copies of these to plaster all over their lockers EVERY DAY once the NHL is back.
Other upsetting news, although my BFF @0kollberg promised me he would take good care of Landy, he hurt his head! He needed stitches! He is having headaches! Sweden, listen up here: TAKE CARE OF MY CAPTAIN!
Yesterday was Veteran’s Day, Beddee is off work today which is so unfair, and one of my very favorite players, Erik Johnson, pledged to donate for each time this was RT’d before midnight:


So guess what? He donated $36,000 last night. With politics and CBS negotiations polluting my timeline with negativity Erik Johnson was a bright, shining, happy star. Erik, you inspire us. Thank you for reminding us that there are way more important things in the world than an NHL lockout.



Kisses!
~Saucer

No comments:

Post a Comment