Saturday, March 2, 2013

What a Wonderful World!!!

I must begin with a huge WELCOME BACK to Ryan O'Reilly! Just like it happened with the lockout, all my anger disappeared once he signed! In fact, I jumped over to my fantasy league as quickly as my little fingers could type and picked him up for my team. Do I think he was overpaid? Not.My.Problem.


I know my girl mizzougirl3 has to be thrilled!!

The other amazing news this week was the release of this ad for Under Armour.



We all know this blog has a fondness for Tyler Seguin's abs but now we need to add Tyler Seguin's chest, arms and thighs to that list. GodDAMN Tyler!


Kisses!
~Saucer

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow afternoon, that high pitched noise you hear will be me squealing with joy when Ryan takes the ice!

    You are quite correct that Landy is going to have to put on his captain pants and try to get everyone on the same page. I couldn't really blame Duchene if he's a little upset. A lot of what was thrown out there always had an undertone of insulting Matt. Plus, our boys have really been going through the struggles with injuries and losses all without Ryan and there could be some animosity there that he kind of needs to accept.

    But, he'll get everyone back on his side by proving he was worth the hassle when he starts scoring and being his badass self that we all know and love. :)

    And as someone who has always had lukewarm Seguin feelings......DAMN BOY! ;)

    - mizzougirl3

    ReplyDelete