Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Oh Cosmo...

I completely blame Cosmo for the existence of the post below. Yikes did they ever miss the mark on a few of these. So I’m fixing it – see below:


Saucer's Hottest NHL Player From Each Team

Mike Green – Washington Capitals

Jeff Carter – LA Kings

Brian Boyle – New York Rangers
** Sorry Boyle, but we all know Henrik Lundqvist gets my pick from the Rangers.

Patrick Kaleta – Buffalo Sabres

Scott Hartnell – Philadelphia Flyers
** As much as I adore Hartnell I would have to go with my boy, Danny Briere on this one. I know, I know, Giroux is the #pantydropper but Briere is so darn CUTE!

Marc Methot – Ottawa Senators
** Erik Karlsson, Erik Karlsson, Erik Karlsson!

Carey Price- Habs

Henrik Zetterberg – Detroit Red Wings

Phil Kessel – Toronto Maple Leafs
** John-Michael Liles! Not just because he’s a former Av but because he is DREAMY!

Jared Boll – Columbus Blue Jackets

John Tavares – New York Islanders

Ryan Kesler – Vancouver Canucks

Evander Kane – Winnipeg Jets

Jordan Staal – Carolina Hurricanes
** No way, Jeff Skinner all the way!

Sidney Crosby – Pittsburgh Penguins
** Really? No, honestly? I might not like the Penguins but Kris Letang is SMOKIN hot. He should have been the easy pick.

Ryan Suter – Minnesota Wild

Brent Burns – San Jose Sharks

Tyler Seguin – Boston Bruins

Bobby Ryan – Anaheim Ducks

Patrick Sharp – Chicago Blackhawks
** Oh fine. Patrick Sharp is extra hot. But I give honorable mention to Patrick Kane, Jonathan Toews, and Duncan Keith.

Vincent Lecavalier – Tampa Bay Lightning

Scottie Upshall – Florida Panthers

Mike Fisher – Nashville Predators

Gabe Landeskog – Colorado Avalanche

Patrik Berglund – St. Louis Blues
** Yes, I agree. But honorable mention to TJ Oshie.

Dennis Wideman – Calgary Flames

Mike Smith – Phoenix Coyotes

Adam Henrique – New Jersey Devils

Jordan Eberle – Edmonton Oilers
** Honorable mention to NUGE!

Jaromir Jagr – Dallas Stars
** I pick Adam Burish. Oops, Sheldon Souray. Oops…fine. Jagr.


Kisses!
~Saucer

2 comments:

  1. Phil Kessel?! I just want to know who he bribed, or how much crack they have been smoking to not list Liles! However, I would have to imagine their choice between many of my Avs was difficult and I can't complain about Gabe getting chosen. However, my choice would be Ryan Wilson or Semyon Varlamov (he is one good looking Russian)! Clearly, they should have consulted with people who actually watch hockey to make this list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabe is super hot but Varly would have been my pick too.
      Yeah, Kessel...huh???? Who the hell wrote that article???? Sutter surprised me too, but he's cute so I didn't scratch it. But Praise > Suter for sure! But Jagr is the funniest. I keep thinking back to his mullet days!!!!

      Delete